The Founder's Guide to Discipline: Lessons from Front's Mathilde Collin
Front has a story that any budding startup would envy. Highlights from the past four years include scaling to 100 employees, acquiring more than 4,000 customers, raising almost $80 million in funding and closing the books on its first acquisition.
Click on any section to jump to the relevant portion of the piece!
- WHY DISCIPLINE — NOT VISION — GOES THE DISTANCE
- DISCIPLINED COMMUNICATION: THE THREE EMAILS EVERY FOUNDER SHOULD SEND
- FINDING FOCUS IN THE CALENDAR: TIME MANAGEMENT TRICKS
- FOCUSED FUNDRAISING: THE SECRETS TO LIGHTNING ROUNDS
- DISCIPLINED TEAM BUILDING: HIGHLIGHT IMPACT (AND STAGE AN OFFICE MUSICAL)
- IN SUMMARY