Much of the work done at Google, and in many organizations, is done collaboratively by teams. The team is the molecular unit where real production happens, where innovative ideas are conceived and tested, and where employees experience most of their work.
Click on any section to jump to the relevant portion of the piece!
- Define what makes a “team”
- Define “effectiveness”
- Collect data and measure effectiveness
- Identify dynamics of effective teams
- Tool: Help teams determine their own needs
- Tool: Foster psychological safety
- Help teams take action