The Three-Hour Brand Sprint
W arning: This is a post about branding, but I'm no brand expert. For most of my career, any mention of the word brand made me uncomfortable. I figured it was a fine line between "brand exercise" and "total waste of time." I was forced to confront my branding heebie-jeebies five years ago, when I joined Google Ventures.
Click on any section to jump to the relevant portion of the piece!
- Brand exercises make big decisions easier
- Introducing the Brand Sprint
- Set the Stage
- 1. 20-Year Roadmap (15 minutes)
- 2. What, How, Why (30 minutes)
- 3. Top Three Values (30 minutes)
- 4. Top Three Audiences (30 minutes)
- 5. Personality Sliders (30 minutes)
- 6. Competitive Landscape (30 minutes)